For Community / School
WEBSITE UPGRADING IN PROGRESS
COME BACK AGAIN ON 14TH JANUARY 2022.
I am graduating, so what?
Motivation Workshop for P6, S2, S4, JC.
Everyone is telling the Primary 6 child that it is an important year, and that he or she must work hard. Parents are anxious, teachers are going at a faster pace, learning seems to be less fun, playtime is reduced, homework and tuition and increased, but does the child really understand the "why" behind the frenzy of activity and expectations?
This 1.5 hour workshop aims to help students discover their purpose and driving force for success through the following reflective questions:
- What do I want?
- Why do I want this “want”?
- Where am I now?
- What does my “want” require?
- How to achieve it?
- Who am I? (What defines me?)
At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Reflect and discover their own purpose and driving force for success;
- Analyse their personal optimal conditions for learning and reflection; and
- Understand the importance of self-awareness and the value of self.