[Bundle Deal available for greater savings!]
Best way for us to tell you about this set of cards can only be words from the designer herself...
Ever been through a time where there are words being left unsaid but you wished you could expressed it in a different way? If you do, you're not alone because we all do too.
"to you, with love" first came about when there are words in me that are being left unsaid, and words that I wish I could show it and express it vividly to the people close that are close to my heart — penned down into a letter. What appeared to be a personal outlet for me to express my heartfelt emotions on paper now turns into a work of art, with 8 specially curated postcard designs to show acts of kindness, encouragement and affirmation that I wish I could tell people how much they are loved more than just words in a text.
As you read this, I hope you know that you're very much loved. Let’s all leave with this verse in mind: “Kind words are like honey – sweet to the soul and healthy for the body” (Proverbs 16:24).
"to you, with love" contains 8 specially curated postcard designs to share some words of encouragement and kindness to the people we love. Take this opportunity to let someone you love know how much you care about them with these cards!
- Set of 8 cards
- 300gsm Art Cards
- 10cm x 14.8cm
- Each card comes with a corresponding verse printed at the back.
- I love you just the way you are! (1 John 4:10 NIV)
- A really BIG hug delivery. (Romans 8:38-39 Paraphrased)
- I am so proud of you! (Colossians 1:3 NIV)
- Keep your head up. (1 Peter 5:7 NIV)
- You're destined for greatness. (Jeremiah 29:11 NLT)
- You otter know you're amazing. (Psalm 139:14 NIV)
- You're more than a conqueror. (Romans 8:37 NIV)
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. (Romans 8:28 NIV)