[For every piece sold, $1 will go towards raising abortion awareness and supporting adoption and fostering initiatives.]
This beautifully embroidered fabric keychain is a simple reminder that "the Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need.” (Psalm 23:1)
Use it as a keychain; attach it to your bag; or even use it as a bookmark - whatever use you find for it, let it be a visual cue for you to Stop for a moment; Think about God’s goodness; and Thank Him for His faithfulness.
- 13cm x 3cm (New edition!)
- Embroided Fabric Keychain with metal eyelet
- Metal key ring
- Package: Brown paper sleeve with hand-drawn logo by Phoebe when she was 6 years old.
Available in 2 colours: Green with white words / Pink with fuchsia words.
Also Proverbs 9:10 (The fear of the Lord): Orange with white words
Also Proverbs 3:5 (Trust in the Lord): Purple with white words
DID YOU KNOW?
- Singapore has one of the most liberal abortion laws in the world; where abortion is allowed up to the 24th week of pregnancy
- In Singapore, a young person does not require parental consent to get an abortion, regardless of her age
- Since 1969, more than half a million babies have been aborted in Singapore
- In Singapore, an unborn baby is aborted every 90 minutes
Heartbeat Project SG exists to inspire the church to build a culture that chooses life, so that every unborn child may have the chance to live life to the fullest. Through real-life stories and resources, they create conversations that will inspire the church to support those facing unplanned pregnancies.
The Treasure Box SG is proud to be a supporter of Heartbeat Project SG! For every keychain sold, we will donate $1 towards raising abortion awareness and supporting adoption and fostering initiatives via Heartbeat Project SG.