Kallos magazine brings you Made for More, a series of heartfelt articles that explores various issues that teenage girls face. Hear from fellow sisters about their struggles. Share their joys, trials and victories in this journey of loving God. Complete with quizzes, reflection points and helps in the back for small group discussion, this book will guide you through the challenges of life. Comes with a Leader’s Guide for 6 fun group discussions!
– Discover your worth beyond the number on the weighing scale, your report card or your Instagram
– Learn to be set apart in your mind and relationships
– Find out what guys really think and how to relate with them
– Recognise what makes a good friend and how to be one
– Learn how to love your (less than perfect) families
– Explore how to live a radical faith
The world needs a voice to young girls who are struggling to live out God's purpose in their lives because they are grappling with issues of identity, faith, and life. Since 2014, Kallos magazine has become that much needed voice, teaching and inspiring young women from 12-25 with a focus on promoting and modelling Godly values.
Many mothers and daughters have shared how Kallos has impacted their lives in ways we could never have dreamed of. Head over to www.kallos.com.sg to read a sample issue or subscribe for a young woman you know!