What if, instead of dino names and apples and balls and cats; what if, instead of cars and trucks and planes - our kids learned the language of our faith instead? What if ‘A’ was not for ‘apple’, but for ‘amen’ - a word that signals our earthly agreement with God’s perfect will? What if ‘F’ was not for ‘frog’, but ‘forgiven’? What if children first learnt who they are and Whose they are?
This set of flash cards is designed to answer that question. Through the introduction of words and concepts from the Bible, together with beautifully hand-painted artwork, our prayer is for parents to be able to teach their kids the words that truly matter, and the concepts that will have an eternal impact.
Every word is accompanied by a Bible verse, as well as a devotional thought or activity that you can do together as a family. Most end also with a simple prayer that you can pray over your child and yourself. More than just an educational tool, we hope that these flash cards would also help you begin the ancient and holy tradition of passing on your faith to the next generation.
- Alphabet in both upper and lowercase
- A beautifully hand-painted illustration of a word from the Bible
- An accompanying Bible verse
- Devotional thought or activity related to the word
- A simple family prayer
- Customisable drawstring bag for easy movement
- 13cm x 19cm
- Matt laminate
- Rounded corners
- Full-colour print
OOPS! We’ve spotted the following typos in the product:
- Bible reference for "U" should be Ecclesiastes instead of Ephesians.
- Bible reference for "X" should be Philippians instead of Phillippians.
We’ve corrected these mistakes on our end, and will ensure that the next print is typo-free. 🙂