[For every piece sold, $5 will go towards raising abortion awareness and supporting adoption and fostering initiatives.]
Pre-order has closed with 177 t-shirt orders but we are going to order 210 shirts by faith! We believe we will be able to raise at least $1000 for The Heartbeat Project as a TTB community. :)
Please continue to support and order the T-shirts based on the sizes and quantities available. :) All t-shirts will be mail out from 3 August onwards. Thank you for your understanding!
We are BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING!
To kick off our second year anniversary celebrations all the way til 9 August, TTB brings you our limited edition Child of God T-shirt in both adult and kids sizes - 100% Cotton Crewneck Tees for ultimate comfort!
Child of God T-shirt Bundle comes with:
- 1 x COG 100% Crewneck T-shirt
- 1 x COG Princess Colouring Round Sticker (70mm x 70mm)
- 1 x COG Prince Colouring Round Sticker (70mm x 70mm)
- 1 x Blessed Jumbo 4-in-1 lead Colour Pencil with gold-pressed wordings
In the spirit of our theme for this year’s celebration, $5 from the sale of every T-shirt goes to the Heartbeat Project in support of women facing unplanned pregnancies, single mothers, children-at-risk and the special needs community. Our goal is to raise $1,000 from the sale of these T-shirts to support what the Heartbeat Project is doing for our community - so get the word out, get a T-shirt (or 10!) and let's all join in as we remember that we're blessed to be a blessing!
Available in Royal Blue with white words and Yellow with maroon words
Nathan is 134cm, 30kg and wears size 9-10.
Phoebe is 122cm, 25kg and wears size 7-8.
PHOTOS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. COLOURS MAY VARY DUE TO LIGHTING CONDITIONS.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Singapore has one of the most liberal abortion laws in the world; where abortion is allowed up to the 24th week of pregnancy
- In Singapore, a young person does not require parental consent to get an abortion, regardless of her age
- Since 1969, more than half a million babies have been aborted in Singapore
- In Singapore, an unborn baby is aborted every 90 minutes
Heartbeat Project SG exists to inspire the church to build a culture that chooses life, so that every unborn child may have the chance to live life to the fullest. Through real-life stories and resources, they create conversations that will inspire the church to support those facing unplanned pregnancies.
The Treasure Box SG is proud to be a supporter of Heartbeat Project SG! For every shirt sold, we will donate $5 towards raising abortion awareness and supporting adoption and fostering initiatives via Heartbeat Project SG.
Check out our Shepherd keychains too!