[For every piece sold, $5 will go towards raising abortion awareness and supporting adoption and fostering initiatives.]
Pre-order has closed with 177 t-shirt orders but we are going to order 210 shirts by faith! We believe we will be able to raise at least $1000 for The Heartbeat Project as a TTB community. :)
Please continue to support and order the T-shirts based on the sizes and quantities available. :) All t-shirts will be mail out from 3 August onwards. Thank you for your understanding!
We are BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING!
To kick off our second year anniversary celebrations all the way til 9 August, TTB brings you our limited edition Child of God T-shirt in both adult and kids sizes - 100% Cotton Crewneck Tees for ultimate comfort!
Child of God T-shirt Bundle comes with:
- 1 x COG 100% Crewneck T-shirt
- 1 x COG Princess Colouring Round Sticker (70mm x 70mm)
- 1 x COG Prince Colouring Round Sticker (70mm x 70mm)
- 1 x Blessed Jumbo 4-in-1 lead Colour Pencil with gold-pressed wordings
In the spirit of our theme for this year’s celebration, $5 from the sale of every T-shirt goes to the Heartbeat Project in support of women facing unplanned pregnancies, single mothers, children-at-risk and the special needs community. Our goal is to raise $1,000 from the sale of these T-shirts to support what the Heartbeat Project is doing for our community - so get the word out, get a T-shirt (or 10!) and let's all join in as we remember that we're blessed to be a blessing!
Available in Royal Blue with white words and Yellow with maroon words
Elvin is 180cm, 84kg and wears size XL.
Esther is 168cm, 74kg and wears size XL.
PHOTOS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. COLOURS MAY VARY DUE TO LIGHTING CONDITIONS.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Singapore has one of the most liberal abortion laws in the world; where abortion is allowed up to the 24th week of pregnancy
- In Singapore, a young person does not require parental consent to get an abortion, regardless of her age
- Since 1969, more than half a million babies have been aborted in Singapore
- In Singapore, an unborn baby is aborted every 90 minutes
Heartbeat Project SG exists to inspire the church to build a culture that chooses life, so that every unborn child may have the chance to live life to the fullest. Through real-life stories and resources, they create conversations that will inspire the church to support those facing unplanned pregnancies.
The Treasure Box SG is proud to be a supporter of Heartbeat Project SG! For every shirt sold, we will donate $5 towards raising abortion awareness and supporting adoption and fostering initiatives via Heartbeat Project SG.
Check out our Shepherd keychains too!